PI Study series “Demystifying ESG”
Paper 1: Strategic Sustainability Management Pays Off
- What strategies did the top 100 German companies pursue in integrating sustainability, and how consistent were they in their approach?
- How did these aspects drive financial performance?
- To what extent was sustainability strategy driven by financial performance?
Paper 2: Double Materiality: Are German Companies Ready for the CSRD Requirements?
- What was the share of companies that were “ready”?
- Where was a mismatch between the financial materiality judgement of the companies and what the SASB standards determine to be likely to impact enterprise value?
- Where was a mismatch between the impact on society materiality judgement of the companies and what PI has calculated to be material?
The second part of the series on materiality will be published soon. Sign up for the PI Newsletter to stay in touch with us and not miss any news.
Paper 3: “Societal Value” KPIs as a Means to Measure Sustainability Performance and to Integrate Sustainability Into Portfolio Strategies:
- Maximizing societal and business valuebased on the PI Strategy Matrix
- What aspects drive societal value?
The third part of the series on Societal Value will be published soon. Sign up for the PI Newsletter to stay in touch with us and not miss any news.